1. Introduction and Applicability
2.1 This is to ensure that any information (under the following categories) obtained will be:
- Collected as per the guidelines mentioned in terms of service;
- Gathered lawfully under the applicable laws in India;
- Can be reviewed by the User;
- Updated now and then as needed and will not be kept for more than the necessary time and purpose.
2.2 We shall not be responsible in case of damage or loss incurred due to any data breach (intentionally or otherwise) if it is (a) needed to be shared for legal purposes or (b) was lost or damaged via no fault on the company's part.
2.3 You agree to the terms of services and acknowledge the collection, use, and exchange of data, as depicted here, without any constraint or alteration.
3. Your Consent
3.2 If you want to withdraw your consent at any point in time, then get in touch with us at email@example.com.
4. Types of information collected by us
4.1 "Personal Data" refers but is not limited to all information of an individual, like name, contact details, personal email id, age, gender, organization email id, name of the organization, and any other data referring to a person's identity.
4.2 "Technical Information" refers to all Internet Protocol address (IP), web beacons, empty cookies, hardware model, operating software, version of operating software, mobile network, unique device identifiers, and any other information recorded automatically via technology.
4.3 "Locational Information" includes data gathered through GPS or other ways, such as the User's geographical location.
4.4 "Non-Personal Information"
- "Information through the use of service" cites all data shared for using our Services.
- "Non-Personal Information" includes any data that cannot be used for disclosing your identity, such as your demographic information, Cookies, click patterns, your browser history, browser type, IP address, CPU, OS, etc.
For Customers, the additional data is needed:
- Account Details: consists of password, username, time zone, language, and other account settings-related data.
- Billing Details: refers but is not limited to all modes of payment, like bank details, credit/debit card details, CVV/PIN, along with the name, email id, and address.
5. Disclosure and Sharing of Information
Other than the above-mentioned legal purposes, we do not collect or use your information with third parties. If, however, we do so, it shall be done in case of:
- We shall share your information to provide you with specific Services or for other legal purposes.
Under legal obligations:
- That incorporates laws outside your home or country;
- When constrained by law;
- When requested by government or public authorities to do so (including the ones outside your home or country);
- to secure activities, safety, privacy, and rights of our affiliates and our own just as yours;
- to protect from legal compulsions;
- for protection of Users' security and prevention or examination of probably crime or any association with it.
6. Transfer of Information
7. Control the collection and utilization of data
If at any point in time you choose to pull out the right to assemble, organize, store, distribute, or utilize your information, then you can retrieve your consent in a manner as mentioned above in Clause 3.2.
8. Withholding Information
All information will be used, not under the direct control of the company, but Applicable Law. When withdrawn, all data may be deleted within 30 days. The company may hold on to information under strict conditions, like unresolved legal issues for User safety and privacy.
9. Cookies and Other Trackers
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator.
The Cookies We Set
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell services it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
For more general information on cookies, please read the Cookies Policy article.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Data Security
We ensure industry-standard technical, managerial, and operational safeguards of your data when sharing with third-party cloud service providers. However, despite our best efforts, we shall not be held responsible for any data breach.
11. Policy Updates and Changes
12. Discrepancies and Grievances
If you have any grievances with the company or face any discrepancy, then get in touch at:
Email ID: email@example.com
Address: 463, Street Number 4, Raja Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
14. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction