1. Introduction and Applicability
2.1 This is to ensure that any information (under the following categories) obtained will be:
- Collected as per the guidelines mentioned in terms of service;
- Gathered lawfully under the applicable laws in India;
- Can be reviewed by the User;
- Updated now and then as needed and will not be kept for more than the necessary time and purpose.
2.2 We shall not be responsible in case of damage or loss incurred due to any data breach (intentionally or otherwise) if it is (a) needed to be shared for legal purposes or (b) was lost or damaged via no fault on the company's part.
2.3 You agree to the terms of services and acknowledge the collection, use, and exchange of data, as depicted here, without any constraint or alteration.
3. Your Consent
3.2 If you want to withdraw your consent at any point in time, then get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Types of information collected by us
4.1 "Personal Data" refers but is not limited to all information of an individual, like name, contact details, personal email id, age, gender, organization email id, name of the organization, and any other data referring to a person's identity.
4.2 "Technical Information" refers to all Internet Protocol address (IP), web beacons, empty cookies, hardware model, operating software, version of operating software, mobile network, unique device identifiers, and any other information recorded automatically via technology.
4.3 "Locational Information" includes data gathered through GPS or other ways, such as the User's geographical location.
4.4 "Non-Personal Information"
- "Information through the use of service" cites all data shared for using our Services.
- "Non-Personal Information" includes any data that cannot be used for disclosing your identity, such as your demographic information, Cookies, click patterns, your browser history, browser type, IP address, CPU, OS, etc.
For Customers, the additional data is needed:
- Account Details: consists of password, username, time zone, language, and other account settings-related data.
- Billing Details: refers but is not limited to all modes of payment, like bank details, credit/debit card details, CVV/PIN, along with the name, email id, and address.
5. Disclosure and Sharing of Information
Other than the above-mentioned legal purposes, we do not collect or use your information with third parties. If, however, we do so, it shall be done in case of:
- We shall share your information to provide you with specific Services or for other legal purposes.
Under legal obligations:
- That incorporates laws outside your home or country;
- When constrained by law;
- When requested by government or public authorities to do so (including the ones outside your home or country);
- to secure activities, safety, privacy, and rights of our affiliates and our own just as yours;
- to protect from legal compulsions;
- for protection of Users' security and prevention or examination of probably crime or any association with it.
6. Transfer of Information
7. Control the collection and utilization of data
If at any point in time you choose to pull out the right to assemble, organize, store, distribute, or utilize your information, then you can retrieve your consent in a manner as mentioned above in Clause 3.2.
8. Withholding Information
All information will be used, not under the direct control of the company, but Applicable Law. When withdrawn, all data may be deleted within 30 days. The company may hold on to information under strict conditions, like unresolved legal issues for User safety and privacy.
9. Cookies and Other Trackers
"Cookies" and other information are used by Our Platform to enhance your experience and services and customize it according to your preference. It does not grant us access to your device, and you can deny access at any time.
10. Data Security
We ensure industry-standard technical, managerial, and operational safeguards of your data when sharing with third-party cloud service providers. However, despite our best efforts, we shall not be held responsible for any data breach.
11. Policy Updates and Changes
12. Discrepancies and Grievances
If you have any grievances with the company or face any discrepancy, then get in touch at:
Email ID: email@example.com
Address: 463, Street Number 4, Raja Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
14. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction