Best Social Media Automation Tools To Use In 2023
Author: Team WH
Published On: 02-03-23
Last Updated on: 17-03-23
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
Automation is the reality of today. It has simplified lives and every imaginable process in human life.
And if you are curious about what is automation in social media, let us answer that question for you. Social media automation is the process of streamlining tasks for social media management, from scheduling content to monitoring engagement, to reduce the daily time and effort devoted to these activities. It is essentially an organizational tactic used by firms worldwide. And there are very competent tools that can help achieve this.
If you’re wondering how to automate social media marketing, look no further. Here are 10 of the best social media automation tools used by businesses today!
Hootsuite is on the list of every social media content planner that hopes to scale their marketing efforts. It is a low-effort, high-reward tool with features that one is unlikely to find in other social media automation tools.
The tool is equipped to:
- Track brand mentions
- Schedule social media posts
- Offer analytics to monitor performance
- Allow you to connect with over 20 social media platforms
Not just that. The platform offers users a 30-day trial to analyze if the application suits their needs! It remains one of the most affordable automation tools, with packages starting at only $29 per month.
Kicksta is an Instagram influencer’s dream social media automation tool with more to offer than what meets the eye. It is tailor-made for anyone looking to boost engagement and create a solid following on the platform.
With a target audience of young and tech-savvy influencers, the app automates just about every activity that can help boost engagement and subsequently, the follower count. Just set rules based on the social media accounts that you wish to engage with and the application takes care of the rest.
However, despite its many uses for Instagram management, it has one crucial drawback. It does not cater to any other platforms outside the one social media application. Moreover, at $49 a month, the tool does fall on the pricier end of the scale.
Often dubbed as an all-in-one top social media automation tool, Agorapulse is packed full of features on its dashboard. It is useful for those looking to start on social media. Here is a list of the key features within the Agorapulse tool:
- Social media inbox: Manages social media messages through Inbox Assistant and allows you to create canned responses to similar questions
- Social listening and reporting: Obtain social media metrics of competitors and offer metrics to help improve your social media plans
- Social publishing: Schedule social media content posting at ideal times
Furthermore, the customer service response time is a quick 30 minutes. Their majority customer base consists of freelancers, MSMEs, enterprise organizations, and agencies. Moreover, the tools offer a 28-day free trial for the premium version, followed by plans starting at $79 per month. But users can continue to take advantage of the tool for free, with limited functionalities.
4. Sprout Social
Sprout Social does not support too many social media platforms. However, the application has a range of important functionalities, including:
- Automating content posting
- Improving audience engagement
- Generating customer profiles
- Offering customer support
- Offering review management options
- Allowing conversation management
- Monitoring and generating data to help improve social media performance
Sprout Social also offers a trial period of 30 days for its new users. After that, you’ll need to upgrade to the paid version to access its features. Everyone from midsize businesses and MSMEs appreciates this tool owing to its provisions that allow them to create long-lasting client relationships and grow their social media presence.
In addition to managing individual projects one at a time across multiple social media accounts, you can manage how your projects are distributed using the Sendible dashboard. Moreover, you can not only plan content production but also its posting schedule over a week, a month, or however long the business needs.
Businesses can also adapt their online content as per the requirements of different social media sites through features like emojis, add-ons, and more. Sendible also allows you to adjust photographs to fit every social media site through the application itself.
Furthermore, you can create reports that are sent automatically to your clients. You can also learn more about the social media platforms that bring in the most visitors to your website, their best posting times, and more.
Socialbee has an intuitive category-based scheduling system that allows you to manage posting schedules best fitted to your business. Socialbee allows you to create campaigns on multiple platforms, namely, Instagram, GoogleMyBusiness, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook.
The tool is useful in more than one way. It holds a host of useful features that any business can utilize to make a mark through social media campaigns. These features include:
- Plan out the relevant hashtags and make collections of hashtags.
- Preview the posts before publication.
- Monitor campaigns.
- Stop postings from particular categories, make mass modifications, and re-queue posts.
- Create short URLs suitable for social media using custom URLs and tracking tools.
Socialbee is the perfect social media tool for larger companies with ambitious social media goals. Moreover, it offers a collaboration feature and allows a firm to manage more than one brand.
Another excellent application to automate social media posts is CoSchedule. CoSchedule is equipped to organize, schedule and publish posts through one cohesive platform. It is a tool best fitted for solopreneurs and smaller agencies looking to streamline social media project management.
It offers two very distinct and useful features.
- Analysis tools: The applications offer inbuilt tools such as an Email Subject Line Tester, Headline Analyzer, and Social Message Optimizer to help optimize all of the content being published.
- Marketing Calendar: Using CoSchedule, you can place all of your marketing initiatives, including blogs, social media, presentations, and landing pages, under one roof for organization and scheduling. If your plans change, you can also assign these tasks to team members and track their progress in real-time using the simple drag-and-drop tools.
While CoSchedule has paid plans, it is one of the very few applications that offer lifetime access to the marketing calendar and a few other functionalities for free.
SocialPilot is one of the few apps that can host a wide range of social media applications. It is a social media automation tool that can help manage up to 200 different social media profiles. While the basic plan is devoid of too many features, the premium version has diverse offerings that justify the one-year upfront payment.
SocialPilot users have access to features such as:
- A browser plugin
- Customer support
- Access to social media analytics
- Limitless scheduling
- Bulk scheduling
- Control of multiple users over more social media profiles
- Administration over more Facebook ad accounts
- Access client management tools
If a brand wants to gain a deeper grasp of web content marketing strategies, BuzzSumo is a crucial social media search and automation tool. You can use BuzzSumo to find some of the most popular keywords in the industry instead of wasting time on guesswork. By typing either a search term or a website into the search field, BuzzSumo can help you find the most suitable content.
It has evolved into a popular social media marketing tool due to its capacity to provide in-depth insights into what the competitor is doing.
Any savvy marketing professional needs Buzzsumo as one of their top social media automation tools to remain ahead of the competition.
In addition to offering fundamental features like content scheduling, ContentStudio stands out from other social media automation solutions because it allows examining the content strategies of influencers to gain insights. The tool is remarkably effective for agencies, brands, or marketers who wish to increase productivity while expanding their social media presence. Some of its features include:
- Arrange and approve content with both the team and clients.
- Receive demographic data from followers and activity information from competitors.
- Sort communications into categories and deliver them to the appropriate team member.
- Issue pre-made responses to reply to messages and monitor in real-time to see if a teammate has already responded.
- Find trending topics by searching high-performing content and analyzing it.
There are several options to comprehend your audience, entertain them, and interact with them when social media is involved. But managing your online presence in front of thousands of people on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok can sometimes seem like an awful lot for one person or even a small team.
To scale up your strategic decisions, it is crucial to leverage social media automation technologies for tasks like scheduling social media posts.
Therefore, social media automation tools are a blessing for any business or individual looking to boost their social media presence and make a real mark. So, choose one of the many options on this list and get started today!